fbpx

Move Your Bump Community

Breakfast in the First Trimester  

RSS

JSpoljaric
(@jspoljaric)
New Member Trying To Conceive
15/04/2019 6:18 pm  

Hi guys! I am 8 weeks pregnant and I've been struggling with my diet the last couple of weeks - mostly in the morning, shakes and eggs haven't been appetizing and I am craving more carb-type meals (oatmeal, toast, etc.). I am keeping it gluten free but have been feeling pretty crappy and those are things that I can stomach. Anyone else deal with this or wanting more carbs in general in the first trimester? I am finding that if I eat smaller meals throughout the day, that keeps my nausea down - but should I try to have less carbs later in the day since I have been having more in the morning?This is my first pregnancy I really want to stay as healthy and active as I can. Hoping that this feeling passes soon and I can get back to sticking to the plan, but any tips or advice is appreciated! TIA! 

ReplyQuote
myb-team-christina
(@myb-team-christina)
15/04/2019 7:02 pm  

hi @JSpoljaric - I noticed you are part of the TTC phase and for our mama's to be we have a different meal plan (with more carbs and yes, they are also included in the morning :)) - so it's best if you switch groups to MYB and use the plan for that phase!  Let us know if you have any issues changing phases.  xo

ReplyQuote
JSpoljaric
(@jspoljaric)
New Member Trying To Conceive
15/04/2019 7:18 pm  

Thank you Christina! I thought I had changed my phase a couple of weeks ago, but it looks like I was getting the mom meal plans and apparently I did it wrong. Hopefully I updated it correctly this time to MYB. Thank you! 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register