Move Your Bump Community

June workout PDF  

RSS

CarlaGP
(@carlagp)
Active Member Trying To Conceive
03/06/2019 3:03 pm  

Hello!

I can see that the new videos for June workouts are up but the PDF downloadable asset is still the old ones. I was wondering if this is an issue just for me or if the june PDF hasn't been uploaded yet, please?

Thanks a lot!

Carla

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
03/06/2019 9:07 pm  

@carlagp Hey there!  Yes, all the workout exercises and protocols are now listed directly under the workout videos. We are working to make things better on mobile so everything can be viewed more in one place as this was a big request we have received. You can screen shot the workouts there if you would like, follow along with the videos while being able to see the workouts at the same time.  We have also added a new workout log that is a blank chart that you can print off to track weights, workouts, or have a workout log to just write things out if you prefer.  We have also added a cardio bank so now you will have many cardio workouts to choose from through the month to better mix things up.  I hope this helps! 

This post was modified 3 months ago by admin

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
06/06/2019 12:40 am  

@carlagp ok I'm so sorry about that. If everyone really misses having them I might made a super simple version and add to the new site. Xo

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register