Move Your Bump Community

How to select between 4T and TTC?  

RSS

fit_tasha
(@fit_tasha)
Active Member Trying To Conceive
23/01/2019 3:08 pm  

Hello,

I am not sure if I should be on the 4T plan or the TTC plan. I have a 3 year old and would like to have another child so I originally selected the TTC plan. However, I read on the forum in one of Nancy’s comments that if you are post partum and have not rehabbed your core you should do the TTC plan. I have not completed the ab rehab program, so should I go back and select the 4T plan? I am working on the AB rehab because I previously purchased the product but I wasn’t sure if the 4T workouts had something other than the AB rehab program. What is the differences in the 4T and TTC plans? If I should change programs, how do I change my profile from TTC to 4T ?

ReplyQuote
Nancy Anderson
(@myb-team-nancy)
23/01/2019 10:09 pm  

@fit_tasha

Hi Tasha! This is a great question. Yes, if you have not rehabbed your core post pregnancy yet you'll want to be in the 4TM phase until you've completed the Ab Rehab program. The workouts are a little bit different as we're avoiding movements that may not be best to do with a weakened core and pelvic floor. You can switch to 4TM by navigating to "Account" >> "Subscriptions" >> "Edit Subscription". I hope that helps!  🤗  

Camheidegger liked
ReplyQuote
meghanhbrennan
(@meghanhbrennan)
Eminent Member Trying To Conceive
24/01/2019 3:21 am  

I totally missed that note about starting in 4T if still need to rehab your core! I did ab rehab in August and felt very solid, but now I’m feeling weak again in core. I’m so bad at checking for ab separation. But I really want to follow TTC plan. Thoughts?

ReplyQuote
Nancy Anderson
(@myb-team-nancy)
25/01/2019 3:59 am  

@meghanhbrennan

Do your best to check for any separation. Don't overthink it! If you don't think you have any left, great. Being that you completed the Ab Rehab, you may be good to go. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register