fbpx

Move Your Bump Community

[Sticky] Making Introductions -- click here!  

Page 5 / 6 Prev Next
  RSS

deirdre.dore
(@deirdre-dore)
New Member Mom
24/01/2019 8:51 pm  

Hi! I am Deirdre from Hammond, Louisiana. My husband and I welcomed our first baby girl in April 2018 (9 months pp). She has changed our lives in so many way, but mostly has brought incredible joy even in the hardest of times like losing my father last year. I attempted the 30 day slim down in the midst of that tragedy while trying to continue to run my business as a financial advisor with a shift working husband (rotating days/nights) Needless to say, after a ton of curve balls I am here to make 2019 the BEST YEAR EVER in EVERY.SINGLE.WAY. (Can I get an amen?)   I am SUPER pumped about every aspect of this site because I love fitness, nutrition and being a mom!

ReplyQuote
Nancy Anderson
(@myb-team-nancy)
25/01/2019 4:20 am  

@deirdre.dore

So sorry to hear about your dad's passing. I know how difficult that can be. We're so excited to have you here and I look forward to watching you rock it in 2019!

ReplyQuote
Mbonerb
(@mbonerb)
Active Member Fourth Trimester
03/02/2019 2:39 pm  

Hi! my name is Mary.  My husband and I have been married for 8 years. We have three little girls - 6 yrs, 3 yrs, and 1 yr. We are done with having babies and enjoying life! My goal is to get back into shape. I had 3 -sections, as well as an umbillical hernia repair and my CORE/Abs are weak! Overall, I just want to eat healthy, teach my girls healthy habbits, and get in shape to keep up with them! I'm excited to start this journey with everyone. =)

ReplyQuote
Mbonerb
(@mbonerb)
Active Member Fourth Trimester
03/02/2019 2:39 pm  

Hi! my name is Mary.  My husband and I have been married for 8 years. We have three little girls - 6 yrs, 3 yrs, and 1 yr. We are done with having babies and enjoying life! My goal is to get back into shape. I had 3 -sections, as well as an umbillical hernia repair and my CORE/Abs are weak! Overall, I just want to eat healthy, teach my girls healthy habbits, and get in shape to keep up with them! I'm excited to start this journey with everyone. =)

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
03/02/2019 5:56 pm  

@mbonerb

Welcome!  The best feeling to know for sure you're done and you can just focus on the present and recovering fully for good!  Umbilical hernia is ok to train with (just watch it) they are actually quite common.  Don't want to do anything that strains or makes it worse- look for pain, discomfort or bulging and they will tell you when to stop or modify. Ab Rehab program is your main concern right now, lets get through that program making it your priority! I talk more about that in your welcome fitness video.  Excited to have you! Xo 

ReplyQuote
4momof4
(@4momof4)
Active Member Mom
04/02/2019 11:26 am  

I have 4 kids my youngest are at home with me (3 and 18 months) and I have lost 35 lbs with Nancy. I have done 2 detoxes in the past year and currently doing the 30 day slim down. I got the ab rehab las August but never started 🙈 my goal is to finish the slim down and get that going. I have loved all the workouts and have felt stronger since I started w weeks ago. Thank you Nancy !!!

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
05/02/2019 6:16 pm  

@4momof4

I love having vets in the house!  Can't wait to get you through the rehab- it's a commitment but MAN makes a huge difference! So excited to have you. Xo 

ReplyQuote
KendraAllen
(@kendraallen)
New Member Fourth Trimester
05/02/2019 10:36 pm  

Hi! I'm Kendra and have a 7 month old at home. My husband, Camden and I live in Minneapolis, MN. I am most excited about getting my health and fitness back. I had a c-section with Camden and I know there is a lot for me to learn about the recovery, from my abs splitting to the scar tissue. I am also excited to become a better mom and wife through this program and community! 🙂 

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
05/02/2019 10:51 pm  

@kendraallen

Welcome! We are so excited to have you.  Looking forward to hearing what you think about the csection plan (in your lifestyle section).  Hope you're keeping warm over there. So happy to have you as part of the community! XO 

ReplyQuote
adrinava
(@adrinava)
New Member Trying To Conceive
19/02/2019 5:59 pm  

Hi, I'm Adrianna! I live with my boyfriend in SoCal and work as a school psychologist. I got off the pill in October in preparation of TTC and to let my body detox. I've also been pretty consistent with they gym and prenatals since last year, so looking forward to MYB helping me prepare with nutritional support (where I struggle the most with meal-prepping/planning). Plans for TTC #1 this summer so I am excited and nervous and hopeful!

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
20/02/2019 1:24 pm  

@adrinava

welcome! What an exciting time!  Are you also taking DHA right now or b-vitamins?  Just something to run by your doctor especially since you are coming off birth control.  Just a thought!  Here is a link to my recent blog post that includes information on this  https://www.nancyandersonfit.com/blogs/news/is-birth-control-bad-for-you

So proud of you for training for your pregnancy- it will make things better and easier in every way!  Excited to have you! Xo

ReplyQuote
laurakmitch
(@laurakmitch)
23/02/2019 2:42 am  

Hi everyone, 

I thought I posted a while back, I do not see it anywhere-- so I'm not sure that I posted correctly the first time...

I'm Laura and I live in La Crosse, Wisconsin. I have an almost 8 month old daughter. I had a ton of tailbone pain and pelvic floor dysfunction after her birth, so I've been working with a pelvic floor PT. I've made great strides but still have work to do and have yet to get back into a good exercise routine since her birth because of how slow I've had to take things (and trying to figure out how to fit everything in during the day :)). I did the slim down at about 8 weeks postpartum, and lost a significant amount of weight. I continued eating this way, and I have been able to get to my prepregnancy weight which feels GREAT (my husband has lost 44lbs as well!)! Now I want to feel strong again too :)!   

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
23/02/2019 9:25 pm  

@laurakmitch

Laura! So great to have you here and to hear of your continued progress.  It is so hard rehabbing post pregnancy, it's a long road and I am so glad to hear that you are committed and working with someone hands on as well. That can be a game changer for more extreme conditions.  Excited for your hubs as well- 44 lbs!!! WOWZA! Welcome 🙂 

ReplyQuote
adrinava
(@adrinava)
New Member Trying To Conceive
27/02/2019 7:31 pm  

@admin

I am taking a fish oil pill that has dha, but not sure if it has enough. I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the info!

admin liked
ReplyQuote
Carrkat25
(@carrkat25)
02/03/2019 7:02 pm  

Hello! I am really behind in saying hello (I blame returning back to work :)) I'm a mom of two (until recently was 2 under 2...) and I'm in leadership at large investment company. My first took awhile and thanks to fertility treatment we received our first blessing, our son. To my surprise, 9 months later I felt "off" and found out I was surprise expecting our now almost 7-month old daughter. Both were delivered via C-section (my son was breech with his cord wrapped around his neck 4x) Pre-pregnancy I was always pretty active with running, spinning, and strength training - which all went by the way side once I was going through my fertility treatments. My goal is to refocus on myself, regain some body confidence, and continue losing my baby weight (I'm where I was pre-baby #2 - but put a lot on during my first pregnancy) I also need to make sure I keep my motivation and stick to my goals. I'm really great at putting workouts on my calendar - but doing them, not so much. I like to say it's because my kids and their schedules, but, it really feels like an excuse. 

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 6 Prev Next
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register