fbpx

Move Your Bump Community

[Sticky] Making Introductions -- click here!  

Page 5 / 5 Prev
  RSS

deirdre.dore
(@deirdre-dore)
New Member Mom
24/01/2019 8:51 pm  

Hi! I am Deirdre from Hammond, Louisiana. My husband and I welcomed our first baby girl in April 2018 (9 months pp). She has changed our lives in so many way, but mostly has brought incredible joy even in the hardest of times like losing my father last year. I attempted the 30 day slim down in the midst of that tragedy while trying to continue to run my business as a financial advisor with a shift working husband (rotating days/nights) Needless to say, after a ton of curve balls I am here to make 2019 the BEST YEAR EVER in EVERY.SINGLE.WAY. (Can I get an amen?)   I am SUPER pumped about every aspect of this site because I love fitness, nutrition and being a mom!

ReplyQuote
Nancy Anderson
(@myb-team-nancy)
25/01/2019 4:20 am  

@deirdre.dore

So sorry to hear about your dad's passing. I know how difficult that can be. We're so excited to have you here and I look forward to watching you rock it in 2019!

ReplyQuote
Mbonerb
(@mbonerb)
New Member Fourth Trimester
03/02/2019 2:39 pm  

Hi! my name is Mary.  My husband and I have been married for 8 years. We have three little girls - 6 yrs, 3 yrs, and 1 yr. We are done with having babies and enjoying life! My goal is to get back into shape. I had 3 -sections, as well as an umbillical hernia repair and my CORE/Abs are weak! Overall, I just want to eat healthy, teach my girls healthy habbits, and get in shape to keep up with them! I'm excited to start this journey with everyone. =)

ReplyQuote
Mbonerb
(@mbonerb)
03/02/2019 2:39 pm  

Hi! my name is Mary.  My husband and I have been married for 8 years. We have three little girls - 6 yrs, 3 yrs, and 1 yr. We are done with having babies and enjoying life! My goal is to get back into shape. I had 3 -sections, as well as an umbillical hernia repair and my CORE/Abs are weak! Overall, I just want to eat healthy, teach my girls healthy habbits, and get in shape to keep up with them! I'm excited to start this journey with everyone. =)

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
03/02/2019 5:56 pm  

@mbonerb

Welcome!  The best feeling to know for sure you're done and you can just focus on the present and recovering fully for good!  Umbilical hernia is ok to train with (just watch it) they are actually quite common.  Don't want to do anything that strains or makes it worse- look for pain, discomfort or bulging and they will tell you when to stop or modify. Ab Rehab program is your main concern right now, lets get through that program making it your priority! I talk more about that in your welcome fitness video.  Excited to have you! Xo 

ReplyQuote
4momof4
(@4momof4)
New Member Mom
04/02/2019 11:26 am  

I have 4 kids my youngest are at home with me (3 and 18 months) and I have lost 35 lbs with Nancy. I have done 2 detoxes in the past year and currently doing the 30 day slim down. I got the ab rehab las August but never started 🙈 my goal is to finish the slim down and get that going. I have loved all the workouts and have felt stronger since I started w weeks ago. Thank you Nancy !!!

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
05/02/2019 6:16 pm  

@4momof4

I love having vets in the house!  Can't wait to get you through the rehab- it's a commitment but MAN makes a huge difference! So excited to have you. Xo 

ReplyQuote
KendraAllen
(@kendraallen)
05/02/2019 10:36 pm  

Hi! I'm Kendra and have a 7 month old at home. My husband, Camden and I live in Minneapolis, MN. I am most excited about getting my health and fitness back. I had a c-section with Camden and I know there is a lot for me to learn about the recovery, from my abs splitting to the scar tissue. I am also excited to become a better mom and wife through this program and community! 🙂 

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
05/02/2019 10:51 pm  

@kendraallen

Welcome! We are so excited to have you.  Looking forward to hearing what you think about the csection plan (in your lifestyle section).  Hope you're keeping warm over there. So happy to have you as part of the community! XO 

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5 Prev
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register