fbpx

Move Your Bump Community

[Sticky] Making Introductions -- click here!  

Page 6 / 6 Prev
  RSS

Nancy Anderson
(@myb-team-nancy)
04/03/2019 5:17 pm  

@carrkat25

So happy to have you!!  😊 

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
06/03/2019 2:47 pm  

@carrkat25

NO worries! Better late than never! Thanks for the intro and I'm so excited to have you. I'd love for you to dive into the csection recovery program as you navigate through the other parts of the site. You can find that in your lifestyle tab at the bottom of the page. Remember that ANYTHING is a win. 2x a week workouts? win. reading a few chapters of csection program? win. daily rehab moves a few times a week? win.  Don't feel lke you have to do it ALL right away. do what you can, bite off what you can chew and as it becomes more familiar you can add on more and more.  Excited to have you! 

ReplyQuote
Awilloughby
(@awilloughby)
New Member Mom
29/03/2019 3:23 am  

Hi folks! 

My name is Ashley a 33 year old mom of 3 (6, 4 and 1). We live in central Canada.

A little about me... Before kids I was about 160 @ 5’9” and I got up to 225. As of December I was at about 205 and tired of feeling terrible and ready for change and I found Nancy!! Well 2 official slim downs later and one on my own, and treadthrill to the rescue - I am down 25 pounds. I’m now at 180-185 and am so excited to have these weekly plans. As a busy working mom I don’t have time to plan this stuff out and am thrilled to continue eating healthy.

so hello all ✌🏻

Ashley  

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
29/03/2019 5:35 pm  

@awilloughby

Hey Ash! Welcome to the fam!  So happy to have you here. What an AMAZING journey you have had so far- I celebrate you and your accomplishments! So inspiring I'm sure for everyone else to see as well. Can't wait to continue on your journey with you here in MYB! XoXo

Awilloughby liked
ReplyQuote
AnnieE88
(@anniee88)
Eminent Member Mom
01/04/2019 2:47 am  

Hello! I've been meaning to introduce myself. I'm Annie,  as I'm sure you got from my name. I'm 38 years old...mom of 3...ages 11, 8, and 3.  I've been active most all of my life and love learning about fitness and nutrition. I'm loving all the recipes and snack ideas...and the follow along workouts are my fav! Thanks for all the hard work you've done and continue to do!  

On another note...Nancy, did your hubby go to WVU? Just saw some pics on his Instagram that you linked.  I live in WV about 2.5 hrs from there.  

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
01/04/2019 8:18 pm  

@anniee88 for my undergrad yes! grad was in Maryland.  My husband also went there (and grew up there actually) bt we didn't know each-other in college. I was a senior when he was a freshman (cougar over here lol) so we weren't hanging out in the same places 😛 love WV! We will be there for most of the summer 🙂 

ReplyQuote
AnnieE88
(@anniee88)
Eminent Member Mom
01/04/2019 10:11 pm  

That’s crazy! Small world! I went to Marshall University but most of my family went to WVU.  I just assumed you were from CA and would never step foot in WV! Ha! Actually, hubby is wanting to get out ...beautiful scenery and nice people but not much future. 🙁 Just hard bc family here.  

ReplyQuote
JennaB
(@jennab)
New Member Fourth Trimester
29/04/2019 12:49 pm  

Hi! I'm Jenna - 

I have 1 LO who is now 8 months old. 

I previously did Nancy's Ab Rehab paired with the 30 day slim down when I was 2 mo pp. Which helped kick start my pp journey. I also jumped into her treadthrill community to get myself back into running and moving. 

Currently at the point right now where I feel like I did a good start pp  but I'm not making any progress anymore and As I get myself more active I'm starting to notice a lot of hip and low back pain/discomfort.  Since I have loved Nancy's prior communities I decided to join the MYB movement. I am beyond happy for the life I gave but want to get my body healed and back to a place where I can be happy with myself as well.

Looking forward to this!!! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Nancy Anderson
(@myb-team-nancy)
30/04/2019 5:17 am  

@jennab

So so happy to have you, mama!  😊 

ReplyQuote
jlschenk
(@jlschenk)
Active Member Fourth Trimester
08/05/2019 4:00 am  

Thank you for all the information you have shared for MYB! I'm super excited to start feeling better and getting stronger. 🙂

admin liked
ReplyQuote
CarlaGP
(@carlagp)
Active Member Trying To Conceive
17/05/2019 4:34 pm  

Hello!

I have been following Nancy on IG for a long time - since before she was pregnant with Leo - and I am super excited to have joined MYB. I am TTC for the first time, so really excited to be part of a community of mamas and really hoping to be a mom-to-be soon 🙂

I live in London, UK.

I look forward to getting more involved in the community soon.

Cheers,

Carla

ReplyQuote
myb-team-christina
(@myb-team-christina)
18/05/2019 1:46 pm  

Welcome @CarlaGP !!!  We're so excited to have you too!  Let us know if you have any questions as you go through the plans!  xo 

CarlaGP liked
ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6 Prev
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register