fbpx

Move Your Bump Community

Carb source - Cashew Chicken Broccoli  

RSS

AnnieE88
(@anniee88)
Eminent Member Mom
11/02/2019 5:27 pm  

I am LOVING the cashew chicken broccoli meal ...my family too!!   I was eating it last night with cauliflower rice and it dawned on me ..what’s the carb source in this meal or is there really one?  I prefer cauliflower rice over quinoa but wondering if is should be adding more carbs to the meal. I’m not really trying to lose weight ..looking to build lean muscle. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
11/02/2019 8:14 pm  

@anniee88

hey there! So carbs are veggies too- and there were carby veggies in that meal like the cauliflower.  You can def add quinoa if you are trying to gain weight/maintain and you notice that you are leaning out unwantedly from the plan but don't feel like you NEED to add carbs, you don't, veggies offer you some of those. The general rule is to have carbs at lunch and dinner but depending on the day and recipe they won't always be exact same macros every night if that makes sense. I honestly wouldnt do anything unless you start losing weight 🙂 

ReplyQuote
AnnieE88
(@anniee88)
Eminent Member Mom
11/02/2019 8:50 pm  

Thank you!  I was just referring back to the Bible Diet as far as carbs vs veggies so that’s why I wasn’t sure.  Loving all the recipes!

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register