(@jconnolly)
New Member Fourth Trimester
07/04/2019 4:06 pm  

Are there ab rehab follow along videos?

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
08/04/2019 4:49 pm  

@jconnolly Hey there!  yes there are however the developer is having trouble getting the file to be small enough to work inside the site.  Can you email us and we can send you the PDF with active links? So sorry about the trouble. hello@moveyourbump.mom XO 

ReplyQuote
Kshaw
(@kshaw)
Active Member Fourth Trimester
08/04/2019 6:51 pm  

I just sent an email as well to get the updated version!

thanks!

ReplyQuote
myb-team-christina
(@myb-team-christina)
09/04/2019 7:14 pm  

@Kshaw  The working file is uploaded to the MYB site now so you can also check back there! 🙌

ReplyQuote
jlschenk
(@jlschenk)
09/05/2019 4:21 am  

I'm working on phase one and working on the nine min. breathing and I'm not sure if I am engaging my pelvic floor correctly. I watched both versions of your videos but it seems tough for me to engage my abs and pelvic floor at the same time. Does that sound right? Am I supposed to be doing a kegel when you say engage pelvic floor? Just not sure how to know if I'm doing that  breathing exercise correctly. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
myb-team-christina
(@myb-team-christina)
09/05/2019 5:23 pm  

@ jlschenk Sounds like you are doing it properly!  It's a kegel but pulling up in your taint area as well just not the vagina.  I replied to one of your other posts just a few minutes ago …  you can join the Ab rehab Facebook group which would be helpful for you as you move through the program.  You can upload videos of you doing the movements etc if needed and we can help you from there!  Send an email to hello@moveyourbump.mom and we'll get you added to the group!  xo 

jlschenk liked
ReplyQuote
taralselby
(@taralselby)
New Member Mom
19/05/2019 7:49 pm  

Hi! I have a couple of questions

1) I am wondering if I can do the main weekly workouts while also going through Ab Rehab? 

2) While doing the 'elevator' exercise, we pull the PF to level 3.. while doing regular workouts, is it the ultimate goal to be able to move through the workout with the PF at a level 3? 

Hope that makes sense! Thanks!

jlschenk liked
ReplyQuote
jlschenk
(@jlschenk)
20/05/2019 4:08 pm  

I'm working on the AB rehab and I have only been doing the exercise once a day with the ab circuit. Am I supposed to be doing it 4x's a day? I noticed there is a (4) next to the ab rehab exercise on the weekly workout sheet. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Nancy Anderson
(@myb-team-nancy)
21/05/2019 3:50 pm  

@jlschenk

Hey mama! No, just all four breathing exercises at least one time per day.  😊 

ReplyQuote
jlschenk
(@jlschenk)
21/05/2019 5:10 pm  

ok awesome thank you!