Move Your Bump Community

Ab Rehab  

Page 2 / 3 Prev Next
  RSS

KendraAllen
(@kendraallen)
New Member Fourth Trimester
18/02/2019 6:51 pm  

Hi! I know outside of MYB you have ab rehab programs with support groups. Is there a way through MYB to have all the 4th trimester moms who are doing the ab rehab be apart of a group? I just know having accountability and a start and end date for myself would help a lot to keep me motivated and engaged. Thanks! 

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
20/02/2019 12:54 pm  

@kendraallen

Yea, I have been thinking about this a bit.  The thing is this-- the version of your ab rehab and the version I sell on my site are a bit different.  I think having all of you in the same group might be confusing but maybe I can work around that.  I do think it's a better experience in  group and the forum on here is just not nearly as easy to reach/connect with people throughout the day, everyday as a facebook group (which is where I run it through).  Let me think about this this week. I have a new group starting March 4 so that would be the first available group coming up, I will keep you all posted and send out an email to all 4TM's with the info if I can make it work! 

ReplyQuote
kiddy
(@kiddy)
New Member Mom
21/02/2019 12:20 am  

Hi! I am 8 months postpartum and while I thought I should be in my current group I believe my abs need more assistance. I purchased the ab rehab before move your bump started and now I'm wondering if I can go back and get access to the FB community that starts in March. The truth is life got busy and I never finished the 8 weeks and as I started this program I'm realizing I need to do more work on my abs. Is there a way I can get access to the FB community as mentioned above? Also does it make since for me to change my program to the 4 trimester?  My ab separation right now feels like about a 1 and 1/2 fingers.

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
21/02/2019 4:15 pm  

@kiddy

yes! I am working on this for my 4tm moms. I will probably send out a mass email to you guys leading up to that group opening and give you guys the link to join. I think it will be really helpful to have you guys in that group with me. 

ReplyQuote
kiddy
(@kiddy)
New Member Mom
26/02/2019 5:48 pm  

That would be great! I just changed my phase and would love to be able to do the ab rehab group.

ReplyQuote
KendraAllen
(@kendraallen)
26/02/2019 6:30 pm  

Hi- I was wondering the same thing about joining the March Ab-Rehab group. Do we need to go and purchase the $10 dollar group access? Thanks!! 

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
01/03/2019 7:47 pm  

@kendraallen 

can you email me and we will get you in the community?  hello@nancyandersonfit.com 🙂 

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
01/03/2019 7:48 pm  

@kiddy can you shoot me an email and I will add you to the group? 

hello@nancyandersonfit.com 

ReplyQuote
fit_tasha
(@fit_tasha)
Active Member Trying To Conceive
03/03/2019 6:16 pm  

What did you decide to do for 4tm moms as far as group support?

ReplyQuote
Desiraehuff
(@dhuff)
New Member Move Your Bump
03/03/2019 9:41 pm  

Hi Nancy, I would really love to join the ab rehab group as well. I know it begins tomorrow. Would I be too late for March? 

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
03/03/2019 10:39 pm  

@fit_tasha

@dhuff

yes if you would like to jump in the community for the ab rehab, just shoot me a email and we can get you the link tomorrow. Xo hello@moveyourbump.mom

ReplyQuote
cforeman
(@cforeman)
25/03/2019 11:54 pm  

Hi Nancy & team!

I just started looking through this thread today. I realized I missed the boat on the March Ab Rehab Facebook community, but is there a way 4TM Moms who missed out can join in the next Facebook session? Also, I noted on stories a few days ago Nancy mentioned that the PDF was being updated to include a link for a video where Nancy goes through all the exercises together/back-to-back for every phase. I just rechecked the PDF on here, but I don't see the page where the link has been added-- is this something I'm overlooking, or has the PDF in this community not yet been updated?

Thanks in advance!

ReplyQuote
Nancy Anderson
(@myb-team-nancy)
26/03/2019 12:00 pm  

@cforeman

Hey mama!! The PDF on the site hasn't been updated yet, but will be shortly! You can definitely join the April group if you'd like to participate. Just email me for the link  😊  hello@nancyandersonfit.com

ReplyQuote
cforeman
(@cforeman)
26/03/2019 5:44 pm  

Will do, thank you!!

ReplyQuote
MamaLamb
(@mamalamb)
04/04/2019 2:34 pm  

The links in ab rehab for the exercise tutorials and follow along aren’t clickable for me. I’ve tried accessing them on my phone and computer but they’re not working. Is anyone else having this issue?

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3 Prev Next
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register