fbpx

Move Your Bump Community

Ab separation  

RSS

Lauren Wolfford
(@lab913)
New Member Move Your Bump
01/04/2019 6:11 pm  

I am almost 14 weeks. I have one child, a 6 year old, I had by c section. I have done many specific exercises over the years to help my core remain stronger and together. Lately if I lean back at all, I have coning in the center of my belly. Are there any exercises or anything I can do to help it come together more, at this point? I have the ab rehab program as well and have been doing the first couple weeks on repeat with no noticable results. Help!

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
01/04/2019 8:13 pm  

@lab913 Hey lauren!  have you been doing the release work with the ab rehab? def need you to be doing that. Mechanical restriction is no doubt part of your problem so the exercises alone aren't going to do the trick.  Do you have the ability to see a PT as well? they can help with the mechanical restrictions for you as we re strengthen everything.  This "fix" for your situation will need a more full body approach. I've seen this before and it's always mechanical or motor control or both.  The release work WILL help though so I need you foam rolling your hips, quads, adductors, IT bands and glutes every day for 10 minutes. Plus, do you round at the thoracic spine? If so, need you working on that as well. 

ReplyQuote
Lauren Wolfford
(@lab913)
New Member Move Your Bump
01/04/2019 8:19 pm  

I will add that in! Thank you!

admin liked
ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register