Move Your Bump Community

Workout Schedule help and warmup question  

RSS

dconway
(@dconway)
New Member Fourth Trimester
22/02/2019 5:02 pm  

hello! 

I’m a little lost with how to fully use the workouts. I am only able to workout 3-4 days a week and would love some help putting together a program- ie day 1: do strength workout 1 and glutes, day 2: do complete workout 1 etc. pretty please 🙂 

also for the core activation warmups with Aaron, should we be doing all of them or just one exercise? 

Thank you! 

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
22/02/2019 5:18 pm  

@dconway

sure! did you see the sample schedule in your supplemental workout packet? For you being 4tm this is what i would like to see 

Ab rehab moves (breathing, tva work, elevators) 4-5 days a weeK (15 mins) 

Supplemental workouts (can use as a warm up or to finish workout) posture and glutes x 2 a week (15 minutes each) 

Ab rehab circuit (again can use to start or finish workout) x 2-3 times a week (15 minutes) 

Strength workout x 1 a week (45 min) 

Circuit workout x 1 a week (30 min) 

WOD x 1 week (30 min) 

I wouldn't even worry about cardio right now until you get into it a bit more but is an option if you want to/have the time. Does that help?

dconway liked
ReplyQuote
dconway
(@dconway)
23/02/2019 3:07 am  

Im sorry missed the supplemental workout packet. But thank you, this is perfect!!  😍 

ReplyQuote
dconway
(@dconway)
23/02/2019 3:07 am  

Im sorry missed the supplemental workout packet. But thank you, this is perfect!!  😍 

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
23/02/2019 9:26 pm  

@dconway no worries, it's sort of hidden. So sorry about that!  Glad it was helpful! 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register