fbpx

Move Your Bump Community

[Sticky] Workout Schedule Information  

RSS

admin
(@admin)
22/01/2019 12:26 pm  

WORKOUT SCHEDULE

You’re busy, I’m busy, we are all busy.  I created your workout program on MYB regardless of your phase to be accommodating to a busy lifestyle.  Your workouts are around 30 minutes in length. You also have an activation series or warm ups to choose from as well (coming soon) as supplemental training (coming soon) to add in where you need it.  Warm ups are about 15 minutes and supplemental workouts are 10-15 minutes. 

This can add up to about an hour workout pretty quickly. As far as how to place your workouts, a lot of it is up to you!  I know lots of members want a schedule to follow so I am going to give you an idea of an optional training schedule below. Please realize though that you can go a lot of directions with this.  As long as you are mixing in strength, WOD, circuit burn and your cardio workouts throughout the month you’re doing a great job. Remember your workout totals should be 4-5 hours a week. I recommend no more than that, and no less than that.

There are a lot of potential ways to build out your program given the training that is available to you. Please do not take this schedule as a hard rule.  Maybe you want to do circuit burn workouts 3x a week plus 1 WOD and 2 cardio sessions- plus a few warm ups and a couple supplemental circuits, that works! Maybe you want to do one of each of the 4 workout protocols plus your warm up and a supplemental circuit 4 days a week- again, great outline. The only hard rules I have it this: don't do cardio on days you do your strength workouts A or B and don't do your cardio workouts more than about 3x a week. If you're asking whether to do strength or cardio first in a workout session, my answer is strength but it's really up to you, I'm not going to make that a hard rule. 

I have made this to be pretty fool proof. So take this schedule for what it is, an example of how to plug in your workout routine but please don’t feel the need to follow it exactly as there are many ways that you could arrange your training and still get great results. Now that I got that out of the way. Something to consider: you have 8 main workouts a month. Try to get them all in 2-3 times throughout the month while sprinkling in your supplemental workouts throughout the week here as well. Yup- it can be as simple as that.

Here are some sample schedules you could follow. Please keep in mind your supplemental circuits and your warm ups are still coming soon. They both are on track to be loaded by Feb 1.

Week 1: SAMPLE

Day 1: warm up + strength workout A (45-60 min)

Day 2: supplemental posture circuit (15 min)

Day 3: WOD A + cardio workout A (60 min)

Day 4: circuit burn A + glute supplemental circuit (45 min)

Day 5: rest

Day 6: warm up + strength workout B (45-60 min)

Day 7: circuit burn B + cardio workout B + abs supplemental circuit (60-70 min)

Week 2: SAMPLE

Day 1: posture supplemental circuit (15 min)

Day 2: warm up + strength workout A (45-60 min)

Day 3: rest

Day 4: circuit burn B + cardio workout A (60 minutes)

Day 5: warm up + WOD B + abs supplemental circuit (60 min)

Day 6: rest

Day 7: warm up + cardio workout B + glute supplemental circuit (60 min)

This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by admin

jkricklefs, Emily.Meeks, Camheidegger and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
Melidouman
(@melidouman)
New Member Move Your Bump
23/01/2019 4:51 am  

Thanks so much for this Nancy! Really helps 👌🏼

ReplyQuote
meghanhbrennan
(@meghanhbrennan)
Active Member Trying To Conceive
24/01/2019 2:41 am  

So helpful to get some ideas...thanks Nancy! xo

ReplyQuote
Erika-Howard
(@erika-howard)
New Member Fourth Trimester
01/02/2019 9:38 pm  

So if we are 4Tm are we supposed to do these or just do the Ab Rehab program?

ReplyQuote
Nancy Anderson
(@myb-team-nancy)
02/02/2019 4:50 am  

@erika-howard

The cardio and strength workouts you use are totally up to you! You can use these or follow what's laid out in the Ab Rehab. Or mix and match. Whatever you prefer! Xo

ReplyQuote
stoickam
(@stoickam)
New Member Move Your Bump
07/02/2019 1:36 pm  

I know this was posted somewhere but I can't seem to find a link to amazon for all the equipment you use/recommend. I'm wanting to order up a smaller ball and a band for the supp workouts and I've combed through everything and haven't come across it again. So naturally, it's probably the one place I didn't look. Sorry if this is right under my nose! 

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
08/02/2019 1:18 pm  

@stoickam - lol no worries here you go! 

https://www.amazon.com/shop/nancyandersonfit

ReplyQuote
meghanhbrennan
(@meghanhbrennan)
Active Member Trying To Conceive
15/02/2019 5:28 pm  

@myb-team-nancy would it be possible to get weekly workout schedules? Obviously it’s just suggested. I’m not sure if there’s a science behind sequencing of workouts - would love any pointers! Thank you 

ReplyQuote
Nancy Anderson
(@myb-team-nancy)
16/02/2019 6:50 am  

@meghanhbrennan

hi! as far as sequencing of workouts...you want to aim for strength training 3-5x per week and HIIT cardio 3x per week. if you're doing strength and HIIT in the same day, always do strength first. beyond that, you're sequencing is really about what fits best into your schedule and your personal preferences. i hope that helps! xo

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register